Google introduces “Ok Google” hands-free voice search to Chrome beta
Zee Media Bureau
Washington: Internet giant Google has added hands-free voice search for all its users, in a new Chrome beta browser.
As per the new feature, a user doesn`t need to type something which he/she wants to find, but just has to simply say "Ok Google" and start with the voice searching.
In order to enable this feature, a user will have to login to google.com, then click on the mic icon appearing in the search bar and then select, “Enable Ok Google.”
Until now, Chrome users had to use Google`s Voice Search Hotword extension to enable the same functionality, but with the update, they could now simply open a new Chrome tab or be on the Google.com homepage and start with the voice searching.
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman