Google introduces “Ok Google” hands-free voice search to Chrome beta
Zee Media Bureau
Washington: Internet giant Google has added hands-free voice search for all its users, in a new Chrome beta browser.
As per the new feature, a user doesn`t need to type something which he/she wants to find, but just has to simply say "Ok Google" and start with the voice searching.
In order to enable this feature, a user will have to login to google.com, then click on the mic icon appearing in the search bar and then select, “Enable Ok Google.”
Until now, Chrome users had to use Google`s Voice Search Hotword extension to enable the same functionality, but with the update, they could now simply open a new Chrome tab or be on the Google.com homepage and start with the voice searching.
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what