Google launches new app that lets users send photos to TV via Chromecast
Zee Media Bureau
Washington: Google has released a new app for Chromecast users that lets them create and draw on a collage of photos displayed on a TV.
The app is called Photowall and it lets users create interactive photo collages together on their iOS devices and then send them to their Chromecast-enabled TV.
According to Mashable, the experimental Photowall app also includes tools that allow users to draw or write on their images before beaming them.
The Chromecast `browser extension for Chrome` lets desktop users view or collaborate on existing collages, even if they don`t own a Chromecast as the Photowall auto-creates a YouTube video of the final product after the gallery is complete.
The report said that Photowall is currently available for Apple iOS devices only and the search giant hasn`t revealed if there are plans for an Android version too.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family