Google launches new app that lets users send photos to TV via Chromecast
Zee Media Bureau
Washington: Google has released a new app for Chromecast users that lets them create and draw on a collage of photos displayed on a TV.
The app is called Photowall and it lets users create interactive photo collages together on their iOS devices and then send them to their Chromecast-enabled TV.
According to Mashable, the experimental Photowall app also includes tools that allow users to draw or write on their images before beaming them.
The Chromecast `browser extension for Chrome` lets desktop users view or collaborate on existing collages, even if they don`t own a Chromecast as the Photowall auto-creates a YouTube video of the final product after the gallery is complete.
The report said that Photowall is currently available for Apple iOS devices only and the search giant hasn`t revealed if there are plans for an Android version too.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Jawaharlal Nehru remembered on 52nd death anniversary
- BrahMos supersonic missile’s land version successfully test-fired by Indian Air Force
- Israeli minister Avi Gabbay quits `extremist government`
- Hiroshima bombing 'of Japan's own making': China state media
- Russia mulls creating navy base on Kuril Islands