Google launches Search Appliance Update
Washington: Google has reportedly launched a software update to Google Search Appliance (version 7.2) that would allow companies to manage how unstructured content is indexed while giving users access to new search features.
The new version is said to provide enterprises with a more flexible framework for connecting the GSA to other data sources.
In addition to that, the GSA will get an improved admin console and support for more languages, and enterprise users will be allowed to search for something like "part number 37*" when they are not sure as to what the exact part number actually is, Tech Crunch reported.
According to Google, this will help the GSA become a truly universal information hub.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31