Google makes redesigned Maps embeddable in websites
Washington: Google has reportedly made its redesigned Maps embeddable in websites.
The search giant has added a feature for users to embed maps featuring the overhauled design that it debuted back in May.
According to a website, the new Google Maps were apt for searching and browsing when it was first launched in beta, but missed a number of features and easy shortcuts that have since been added in.
The embedded versions of the new Google Maps will largely function similar as the full website and will remember past searches and display ads.
Google said that it will be soon rolling out the ads feature, based on the past location searches and interests and show them in different colour.
The report added that the existing map embeds will still display in the old Maps style.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town