Google maps airports, train stations with Street View update
Washington: In what is touted to be the `first effort` in transit mapping, Google has reportedly extended service of its Street View project to international airports, which often get confusing for foreign travellers.
The search giant has launched an interactive Street View map featuring over 65 mass-transit hubs.
According to a website, the latest map, as a first effort to map global transit locations, features 16 international airports, more than 50 train and subway stations, museums and a Hong Kong cable-car station.
The report added that Google plans on adding more transit Street Views as it continues its quest to map the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says