Google maps airports, train stations with Street View update
Washington: In what is touted to be the `first effort` in transit mapping, Google has reportedly extended service of its Street View project to international airports, which often get confusing for foreign travellers.
The search giant has launched an interactive Street View map featuring over 65 mass-transit hubs.
According to a website, the latest map, as a first effort to map global transit locations, features 16 international airports, more than 50 train and subway stations, museums and a Hong Kong cable-car station.
The report added that Google plans on adding more transit Street Views as it continues its quest to map the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble