Google `most attractive` Internet brand in India
New Delhi: Google is India`s most attractive Internet brand, says new research by Trust Research Advisory (TRA).
With a growth of 31 percent over last year, India has 74 million Internet users. This has helped it surpass Japan to become the world`s third largest Internet user base after China and the US.
Yahoo has emerged as the second most attractive Internet brand. Facebook occupied the third position.
"The surprise result in this list is Yahoo’s 2nd rank among India’s Most Attractive brands beating even Facebook. Yahoo`s second rank shows that the new strategies being adopted by it are working, and working well at that. If this brand continues to move in the direction that it has set in the recent past, it is on a sure footing to regain its popularity back soon," N. Chandramouli, chief executive officer, TRA said.
The primary research was conducted with 2,505 consumer across 16 cities based on TRA`s proprietary matrix of attractiveness quotient based on 36 Traits.
TRA is an actionable insights and brand intelligence company dedicated to understanding and analyzing stakeholder behaviour through two globally acclaimed, proprietary matrices of Brand Trust and Brand Attractiveness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation