Google Nose: A search engine you can smell
New Delhi: Google has gone all out with a number of April Fool pranks. Besides announcing that YouTube was going to shut down for a decade, the company has now launched "The new scentsation in search".
Google Nose is the hoax product launch by Google today.
The hoax product, that is still in beta, apparently lets Google users to search the `Aromabase` of over 15 million Scentibytes and then inhale through their computer and phone screens.
With Google Nose, users can go beyond typing, talking, and touching for a new notation of sensation.
Google Nose also includes `SMELLCD 1.8+ high-resolution compatible for precise and controlled odours`.
Also, Google Knowledge Panels can pair images, descriptions, and aromas.
SafeSearch has also been included in case a user is wary of one`s query.
Google Inc, getting a headstart on the annual tradition of April Fools’ pranks, also released a YouTube clip on Sunday declaring that the world’s most popular video website will shut down at the stroke of midnight.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug