Google now focused on improving aesthetics
Washington: Google is reportedly tired of ugly designs and is calling on developers to make new ones.
The Internet giant is also focusing on design, appearance, developing and distributing.
Director of developer relations, Billy Rutledge said that the company`s goal is to help developers build and test the app to be the best, CNET reports.
With this push to go big on design and aesthetics, many of Google`s services like YouTube, Google+, Google Maps and more, have begun to boost their looks with bigger fonts and elegant data display.
Google staff designer and evangelist, Nadya Direkova said that Google`s appearance has hit the spot when it comes to the two main principles, simplicity and usefulness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- Yuvraj Singh trolls R Ashwin for photobombing his picture with Virat Kohli – See pic!