Google now focused on improving aesthetics
Washington: Google is reportedly tired of ugly designs and is calling on developers to make new ones.
The Internet giant is also focusing on design, appearance, developing and distributing.
Director of developer relations, Billy Rutledge said that the company`s goal is to help developers build and test the app to be the best, CNET reports.
With this push to go big on design and aesthetics, many of Google`s services like YouTube, Google+, Google Maps and more, have begun to boost their looks with bigger fonts and elegant data display.
Google staff designer and evangelist, Nadya Direkova said that Google`s appearance has hit the spot when it comes to the two main principles, simplicity and usefulness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indians face public wrath in Congo after Congolese national bludgeoned to death in Delhi; govt rejects racism claims
- Trump denounces illegal immigrants as tensions flare
- Regardless of N-deal, primary American embargo on Iran to stay: US Treasury Department
- UK PM Cameron says EU referendum turnout is greatest concern for 'In'
- US states sue White House over transgender bathroom use