Google now focused on improving aesthetics
Washington: Google is reportedly tired of ugly designs and is calling on developers to make new ones.
The Internet giant is also focusing on design, appearance, developing and distributing.
Director of developer relations, Billy Rutledge said that the company`s goal is to help developers build and test the app to be the best, CNET reports.
With this push to go big on design and aesthetics, many of Google`s services like YouTube, Google+, Google Maps and more, have begun to boost their looks with bigger fonts and elegant data display.
Google staff designer and evangelist, Nadya Direkova said that Google`s appearance has hit the spot when it comes to the two main principles, simplicity and usefulness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi