Google Now`s new update helps daily commuters avoid traffic accident sites
Washington: Google might have reportedly expanded the utility of its Google Now app with the addition of a new feature that lets a daily commuter know if they are heading near a traffic accident.
The new update provides a commuter with a better chance of making it around the traffic, as Google Now sends a notification to a user who is likely to hit a traffic incident along his drive.
According to a website, earlier the search engine giant had incorporated data from Waze to provide real-time traffic information for Google Now.
Google Now, the search giants personal assistance app, which was introduced in 2012 answers users` queries and offers them data which the program thinks the user will want.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed