Google Now`s new update helps daily commuters avoid traffic accident sites
Washington: Google might have reportedly expanded the utility of its Google Now app with the addition of a new feature that lets a daily commuter know if they are heading near a traffic accident.
The new update provides a commuter with a better chance of making it around the traffic, as Google Now sends a notification to a user who is likely to hit a traffic incident along his drive.
According to a website, earlier the search engine giant had incorporated data from Waze to provide real-time traffic information for Google Now.
Google Now, the search giants personal assistance app, which was introduced in 2012 answers users` queries and offers them data which the program thinks the user will want.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy