Google planning to enter domain-registration market
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: It seems that the internet search giant Google is now interested in its own domain registration services. The Internet giant had launched its project dubbed as `Google Domains` on Monday.
The service `Google Domains` is still in the testing phase. It will offer services such as buying customised URLs, free private registration and email forwarding. The service will also provide support for up to 100 sub-domains. But, it is to be noted that Google will not provide the actual site hosting.
As per Google, the test version of the service can be availed by invitation only and the cost is just $12 a year.
Google`s entry into the domain-registration market is certainly a threat to GoDaddy, the world`s leading domain registration company.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive