Google planning to release own Chromebook?
Sydney: Internet search giant Google may release its own Chromebook, some leaked documents have said.
HP announced it would be releasing its own Chromebook last week, but the computer does not contain the features listed in the leaked documents, namely a pretty `lightbar scheme` in Google colours that appears when you turn the computer on.
According to a news website, Google developer Francois Beaufort posted a link to documentation which offered evidence of this so-called "lightbar scheme ".
This feature doesn`t exist in current Chromebooks, but it could be planned for future computers, such as the rumoured Chromebook `Pixel` which is rumoured to be a laptop designed by Google engineers, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note