Google planning to release own Chromebook?
Sydney: Internet search giant Google may release its own Chromebook, some leaked documents have said.
HP announced it would be releasing its own Chromebook last week, but the computer does not contain the features listed in the leaked documents, namely a pretty `lightbar scheme` in Google colours that appears when you turn the computer on.
According to a news website, Google developer Francois Beaufort posted a link to documentation which offered evidence of this so-called "lightbar scheme ".
This feature doesn`t exist in current Chromebooks, but it could be planned for future computers, such as the rumoured Chromebook `Pixel` which is rumoured to be a laptop designed by Google engineers, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part IV
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part II
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen