Google planning to release own Chromebook?
Sydney: Internet search giant Google may release its own Chromebook, some leaked documents have said.
HP announced it would be releasing its own Chromebook last week, but the computer does not contain the features listed in the leaked documents, namely a pretty `lightbar scheme` in Google colours that appears when you turn the computer on.
According to a news website, Google developer Francois Beaufort posted a link to documentation which offered evidence of this so-called "lightbar scheme ".
This feature doesn`t exist in current Chromebooks, but it could be planned for future computers, such as the rumoured Chromebook `Pixel` which is rumoured to be a laptop designed by Google engineers, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zika virus may spread sexually from asymptomatic man to woman, claims study
- Delhi constable murder: All three culprits arrested
- Now KRK gets in on the act, blasts Piers Morgan for tweeting about PM Modi
- Seven killed in road accident in Uttar Pradesh's Ambedkarnagar
- Searching for weekend get aways in South? Give it a look