Google planning to release own Chromebook?
Sydney: Internet search giant Google may release its own Chromebook, some leaked documents have said.
HP announced it would be releasing its own Chromebook last week, but the computer does not contain the features listed in the leaked documents, namely a pretty `lightbar scheme` in Google colours that appears when you turn the computer on.
According to a news website, Google developer Francois Beaufort posted a link to documentation which offered evidence of this so-called "lightbar scheme ".
This feature doesn`t exist in current Chromebooks, but it could be planned for future computers, such as the rumoured Chromebook `Pixel` which is rumoured to be a laptop designed by Google engineers, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Sandeep Yadav – Narsingh Yadav's roommate, also fails doping test
- KSRTC, BMTC strike begins today; two-day holiday for schools declared
- Dinosaur species may shed new light on megaraptorids
- Syrian migrant killed by own bomb at German bar
- CBI court to pronounce its order on Rajendra Kumar's bail plea today