Google planning to release own Chromebook?
Sydney: Internet search giant Google may release its own Chromebook, some leaked documents have said.
HP announced it would be releasing its own Chromebook last week, but the computer does not contain the features listed in the leaked documents, namely a pretty `lightbar scheme` in Google colours that appears when you turn the computer on.
According to a news website, Google developer Francois Beaufort posted a link to documentation which offered evidence of this so-called "lightbar scheme ".
This feature doesn`t exist in current Chromebooks, but it could be planned for future computers, such as the rumoured Chromebook `Pixel` which is rumoured to be a laptop designed by Google engineers, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad