Google protests Turkish ban on YouTube
Washington: Google has reportedly filed a protest against the Turkish government`s ban on YouTube.
According to PC World, Google protested the ban as the Turkey`s Telecommunication Authority (TIB) banned YouTube without any decision from court.
YouTube was blocked by TIB on 27th March when recordings from security meet about Syria were uploaded on the website. The ban was lifted.
The lawyer also filed a lawsuit for cancellation of ban and stay on execution.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- JeM planning Pathankot-II with support from Pakistan's ISI, IM, conducting recce of Indian cities: Military intel
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why
- Akshay Kumar with 'Housefull3' gang set to sizzle in saddi Dilli—See selfie!
- Megresults.nic.in & mbose.in HSSLC Results 2016: Meghalaya Board Tura Class 12th Arts exam results 2016 to be announced shortly
- Mbose.in 10th SSLC Results 2016: Megresults.nic.in Meghalaya Board SSLC Class 10th exam results 2016 to be announced shortly