Google protests Turkish ban on YouTube
Washington: Google has reportedly filed a protest against the Turkish government`s ban on YouTube.
According to PC World, Google protested the ban as the Turkey`s Telecommunication Authority (TIB) banned YouTube without any decision from court.
YouTube was blocked by TIB on 27th March when recordings from security meet about Syria were uploaded on the website. The ban was lifted.
The lawyer also filed a lawsuit for cancellation of ban and stay on execution.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach