Google protests Turkish ban on YouTube
Washington: Google has reportedly filed a protest against the Turkish government`s ban on YouTube.
According to PC World, Google protested the ban as the Turkey`s Telecommunication Authority (TIB) banned YouTube without any decision from court.
YouTube was blocked by TIB on 27th March when recordings from security meet about Syria were uploaded on the website. The ban was lifted.
The lawyer also filed a lawsuit for cancellation of ban and stay on execution.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Oops! Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah gets kissed by woman in public — Watch video
- Iraqi army declares Fallujah fully liberated from Islamic State
- Priyanka Chopra opens up about her Hollywood debut 'Baywatch'! – Read more
- How al Qaeda radicalises youth and trains them, reveals arrested militant leader
- Government allows airlines to import up to 18 year old planes