Google releases Pokemon augmented reality game for April Fools
Washington: Google has reportedly come up with an interesting prank for this year`s April fool`s day, where it tempts Google Map users to play a Pokemon augmented reality game, making them wish it were real.
Google has partnered with Nintendo to give Pokemon fans a chance to catch 150 Pokemons placed across the globe and be the best trainer.
According to Tech Hive, in a characteristically stylish video, Google shows off how incredible it would be to wander around the world, hold one`s phone out, and see Pokemon appear.
Pokemon fans, in the end, are left disappointed when they exit the window and realize that no such Pokemon game actually exists.
However, Pokemon fans can boot up Google Maps on either iOS or Android and capture all the hidden Pokemons hidden around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Para SF of Indian Army - The specialised combat force!
- Haryana Minister Anil Vij takes back his insulting comments against Gandhi
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre