Google releases Pokemon augmented reality game for April Fools
Washington: Google has reportedly come up with an interesting prank for this year`s April fool`s day, where it tempts Google Map users to play a Pokemon augmented reality game, making them wish it were real.
Google has partnered with Nintendo to give Pokemon fans a chance to catch 150 Pokemons placed across the globe and be the best trainer.
According to Tech Hive, in a characteristically stylish video, Google shows off how incredible it would be to wander around the world, hold one`s phone out, and see Pokemon appear.
Pokemon fans, in the end, are left disappointed when they exit the window and realize that no such Pokemon game actually exists.
However, Pokemon fans can boot up Google Maps on either iOS or Android and capture all the hidden Pokemons hidden around the world.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Will never talk about my personal life, boyfriend: Sonam Kapoor
- PeeCee's day out! Priyanka Chopra spends candid time with besties – Pictures inside
- WATCH: Gujarat Lions' mystery spinner Shivil Kaushik reminded us of Paul Adams - Here's why!
- CISCE ICSE Class 10, ISC Class 12 Examinations Results 2016 to be announced on May 6 at 3 pm
- Photo alert! Imran Khan and wife Avantika Malik party with Ranbir Kapoor