Google releases Pokemon augmented reality game for April Fools
Washington: Google has reportedly come up with an interesting prank for this year`s April fool`s day, where it tempts Google Map users to play a Pokemon augmented reality game, making them wish it were real.
Google has partnered with Nintendo to give Pokemon fans a chance to catch 150 Pokemons placed across the globe and be the best trainer.
According to Tech Hive, in a characteristically stylish video, Google shows off how incredible it would be to wander around the world, hold one`s phone out, and see Pokemon appear.
Pokemon fans, in the end, are left disappointed when they exit the window and realize that no such Pokemon game actually exists.
However, Pokemon fans can boot up Google Maps on either iOS or Android and capture all the hidden Pokemons hidden around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress plans nationwide media blitz against 2 years of NDA's 'misrule'; to release film, booklet
- PHOTO: After KKR's loss vs SRH, Shah Rukh Khan Tweets heart-wrenching image of cheerleaders crying
- Kardashians offered USD 100 million movie deal?
- Supreme Court to hear Italian government's plea on marine today
- Aww! Nargis Fakhri is missing THESE guys and gals