Google releases Pokemon augmented reality game for April Fools
Washington: Google has reportedly come up with an interesting prank for this year`s April fool`s day, where it tempts Google Map users to play a Pokemon augmented reality game, making them wish it were real.
Google has partnered with Nintendo to give Pokemon fans a chance to catch 150 Pokemons placed across the globe and be the best trainer.
According to Tech Hive, in a characteristically stylish video, Google shows off how incredible it would be to wander around the world, hold one`s phone out, and see Pokemon appear.
Pokemon fans, in the end, are left disappointed when they exit the window and realize that no such Pokemon game actually exists.
However, Pokemon fans can boot up Google Maps on either iOS or Android and capture all the hidden Pokemons hidden around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families? - Part II
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India?
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India? Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the mystery of missing IAF aircraft AN-32
- Clinton accepts Democratic White House nomination in defining speech
- AMAZING WEIGHT LOSS TIP! Is this the fastest way to lose fat overnight?- Watch
- Not everything they taught you in science was true - 10 myths debunked in this 3-min VIDEO!
- Home Minister level talks: India, Bangladesh resolve to fight terrorism together
- Ukraine at UN says Putin's Crimea decree 'null and void'