Google says mail, other services back following disruption
Washington: Google has announced that its mail and other services are back up and working an after an unexplained incident that knocked the applications offline for some users.
According to Google`s Apps Status Dashboard, service is green across the board, indicating that the earlier issues had been resolved.
Some users nonetheless were still reporting service disruptions on Wednesday, Fox News reports.
Google said that the latest information on the outage was on the Dashboard, and the root cause of the issue would be posted when teams have completed their investigation.
Google`s apps status dashboard at the time showed that its Mail, Drive file storage service and office-application services were "disrupted," the report said.
Its administrator control panel, which lets companies manage their Google applications, was completely down, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users