Google starts mapping Liberty and Ellis Islands
Washington: Google, on Wednesday, took the first step to put Liberty and Ellis Islands on Google Maps whereby Tourists and visitors might be able to see them without undertaking a ferry.
Google collected the street view images of Liberty Island, reports The New York Times.
The National Parks Service runs the Island and it is a challenge to get access to it.
Street View in Google Maps would for the first time allow user to see Liberty Island, said Google technologist, Daniel Sieberg.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users