Google starts mapping Liberty and Ellis Islands
Washington: Google, on Wednesday, took the first step to put Liberty and Ellis Islands on Google Maps whereby Tourists and visitors might be able to see them without undertaking a ferry.
Google collected the street view images of Liberty Island, reports The New York Times.
The National Parks Service runs the Island and it is a challenge to get access to it.
Street View in Google Maps would for the first time allow user to see Liberty Island, said Google technologist, Daniel Sieberg.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside