Google Street View adds zoos to its photographic atlas
Washington: Search giant Google has taken on a wilder side with its Street View service which has recently added more zoos to its huge photographic atlas.
Google`s Street View has added more than 15 additional zoo locations other than the existing list of zoos and aquariums.
The Street View has captured photos of zoos in Australia, Germany, Japan and China, among several places, ABC News reports.
The photographs include those from the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding apart from the other endangered species, such as red pandas and golden monkeys.
However, there are also some facilities which provide live footage of their animals, including tiny marmoset monkeys on the National Primate Research Center`s Callicam, red-tailed hawks on the Cornell Lab Bird Cams and polar bears on the San Diego Zoo`s Polar Cam, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!