Google Street View adds zoos to its photographic atlas
Washington: Search giant Google has taken on a wilder side with its Street View service which has recently added more zoos to its huge photographic atlas.
Google`s Street View has added more than 15 additional zoo locations other than the existing list of zoos and aquariums.
The Street View has captured photos of zoos in Australia, Germany, Japan and China, among several places, ABC News reports.
The photographs include those from the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding apart from the other endangered species, such as red pandas and golden monkeys.
However, there are also some facilities which provide live footage of their animals, including tiny marmoset monkeys on the National Primate Research Center`s Callicam, red-tailed hawks on the Cornell Lab Bird Cams and polar bears on the San Diego Zoo`s Polar Cam, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened