Google Street View adds zoos to its photographic atlas
Washington: Search giant Google has taken on a wilder side with its Street View service which has recently added more zoos to its huge photographic atlas.
Google`s Street View has added more than 15 additional zoo locations other than the existing list of zoos and aquariums.
The Street View has captured photos of zoos in Australia, Germany, Japan and China, among several places, ABC News reports.
The photographs include those from the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding apart from the other endangered species, such as red pandas and golden monkeys.
However, there are also some facilities which provide live footage of their animals, including tiny marmoset monkeys on the National Primate Research Center`s Callicam, red-tailed hawks on the Cornell Lab Bird Cams and polar bears on the San Diego Zoo`s Polar Cam, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you