Google Street View adds zoos to its photographic atlas
Washington: Search giant Google has taken on a wilder side with its Street View service which has recently added more zoos to its huge photographic atlas.
Google`s Street View has added more than 15 additional zoo locations other than the existing list of zoos and aquariums.
The Street View has captured photos of zoos in Australia, Germany, Japan and China, among several places, ABC News reports.
The photographs include those from the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding apart from the other endangered species, such as red pandas and golden monkeys.
However, there are also some facilities which provide live footage of their animals, including tiny marmoset monkeys on the National Primate Research Center`s Callicam, red-tailed hawks on the Cornell Lab Bird Cams and polar bears on the San Diego Zoo`s Polar Cam, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- Check rajeduboard.nic.in for RBSE Rajasthan 8th Result 2016: BSER Ajmer 8th Board Result, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016
- CCPA to meet today to decide Monsoon Session dates
- 'Rustom' POSTER: Akshay Kumar's intense act will leave you asking for more!