Google to change iconic homepage?
Sydney: Internet search giant Google is planning to change its iconic home page, the firm’s news website has said.
According to Google news website, Google System, the tech giant is said to be working on bringing its personalised homepage feature of its Android phones to the web and to its search page.
Google Now will take all your data and use it to create a completely personalised homepage customised to your needs and routine, News.com.au reports.
It would alert you to heavy traffic conditions and arrange an alternate route to work or tell you the live score of your favourite sports team, the report said.
The report pointed out that bringing Google Now to the web is designed to encourage people to move away from their current homepages which are often linked to their email addresses (Yahoo, NineMSN).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price