Google to change iconic homepage?
Sydney: Internet search giant Google is planning to change its iconic home page, the firm’s news website has said.
According to Google news website, Google System, the tech giant is said to be working on bringing its personalised homepage feature of its Android phones to the web and to its search page.
Google Now will take all your data and use it to create a completely personalised homepage customised to your needs and routine, News.com.au reports.
It would alert you to heavy traffic conditions and arrange an alternate route to work or tell you the live score of your favourite sports team, the report said.
The report pointed out that bringing Google Now to the web is designed to encourage people to move away from their current homepages which are often linked to their email addresses (Yahoo, NineMSN).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened