Google to launch its own social network ‘Google Circles’ in May
London: Google is likely to launch its own social network in May.
According to technology blog The Next Web, the search engine giant will unveil Google Circles at its Google I/O conference in San Francisco, reports the Daily Mail.
It is believed the network will allow users to selectively share content with people who are members of different social circles in their lives.
Users will be able to filter what content is shown to which group.
However, Google yesterday denied reports that the network is to launch at the South by Southwest technology event, currently taking place in Austin, Texas.
The company also refused to confirm or deny any plans for a social network website.
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part II
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part III
- DNA: Media bribed for suppressing details of AgustaWestland chopper scam
- DNA: India's own GPS system, IRNSS-G1 successfully launched
- Turkish scribes get two years jail for publishing Prophet cartoon
- 60 percent voting in 2nd phase of panchayat polls in Bihar
- Prosecutors says ISIS ordered Italian resident to attack Rome
- Bomb blast in Assam's Tinsukia area; dozens injured, some in serious condition
- EWS admission: Delhi Govt issues fresh instructions to schools