Google updates developer policy to crack down on shady, deceptive ads
Washington: Google has reportedly updated its policy following which new rules have been laid down by the company for app developers in an attempt to crack down on shady and deceptive advertisements.
The company recently introduced changes to the Google Play Developer Program Policy, requiring app developers to display only certain kinds of content.
According to Tech Crunch, the changes put the onus on the developers themselves to make sure that no ad networks or affiliates they`re using for app promotion purposes are engaged in these practices.
The company has reportedly taken the step to ensure cleaner Android apps.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on