Google working on artificial intelligence messaging app
New Delhi: Search giant Google is working on a new messaging app which will provide answers to the users' queries by using artificial intelligence.
According to The Mashable.com, the aim of the app is to allow users to engage with chatbots as another medium of getting search results and other information.
According to reports, the American multinational technology company would "steer users to specific chatbots, much as its search engine directs users to relevant websites,"
In a similar move, Social networking websites like Facebook is also working on an A.I.-based assistant, called "M," which is part of the company's Messenger app.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence