Google working on artificial intelligence messaging app
New Delhi: Search giant Google is working on a new messaging app which will provide answers to the users' queries by using artificial intelligence.
According to The Mashable.com, the aim of the app is to allow users to engage with chatbots as another medium of getting search results and other information.
According to reports, the American multinational technology company would "steer users to specific chatbots, much as its search engine directs users to relevant websites,"
In a similar move, Social networking websites like Facebook is also working on an A.I.-based assistant, called "M," which is part of the company's Messenger app.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh