Google working on artificial intelligence messaging app
New Delhi: Search giant Google is working on a new messaging app which will provide answers to the users' queries by using artificial intelligence.
According to The Mashable.com, the aim of the app is to allow users to engage with chatbots as another medium of getting search results and other information.
According to reports, the American multinational technology company would "steer users to specific chatbots, much as its search engine directs users to relevant websites,"
In a similar move, Social networking websites like Facebook is also working on an A.I.-based assistant, called "M," which is part of the company's Messenger app.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city