GoogleMaps add UK public transport update links
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: Updating it`s Maps database, Internet giant Google has launched a mapping feature for all public transportation facilities available in the UK.
The Maps includes details about every train, tram, bus and ferry in Great Britain. A user can now get information about routes, departures and interchanges etc.
The Maps cover information about nearly 17,000 routes including 34,000 stopping points, ferry ports and stations.
The service will be available from today on iOS, Android apps and also on the Web.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- A time of goodness, justice and peace is now going to begin in Kerala: Pinarayi Vijayan
- US, Vietnam agree to allow Peace Corps into Vietnam for first time
- NEET: President Pranab Mukherjee signs Centre's Ordinance on uniform medical entrance examination
- Good news! Soon, you can shop online and pay through Bitcoins
- Whoa! Rani Mukerji, baby Adira set to star in Ranveer Singh's 'Befikre'?