GoogleMaps add UK public transport update links
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: Updating it`s Maps database, Internet giant Google has launched a mapping feature for all public transportation facilities available in the UK.
The Maps includes details about every train, tram, bus and ferry in Great Britain. A user can now get information about routes, departures and interchanges etc.
The Maps cover information about nearly 17,000 routes including 34,000 stopping points, ferry ports and stations.
The service will be available from today on iOS, Android apps and also on the Web.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly