GoogleMaps add UK public transport update links
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: Updating it`s Maps database, Internet giant Google has launched a mapping feature for all public transportation facilities available in the UK.
The Maps includes details about every train, tram, bus and ferry in Great Britain. A user can now get information about routes, departures and interchanges etc.
The Maps cover information about nearly 17,000 routes including 34,000 stopping points, ferry ports and stations.
The service will be available from today on iOS, Android apps and also on the Web.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh upholds death sentence for six militants
- Pakistani court allows examination of boat used by 26/11 attack terrorists
- Russia says starts humanitarian operation in Syria's Aleppo
- No Chinese incursion along Uttarakhand, only transgression: Manohar Parrikar
- ‘Mirzya’ boy Harshvardhan Kapoor begins shooting 'Bhavesh Joshi'