GoogleMaps add UK public transport update links
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: Updating it`s Maps database, Internet giant Google has launched a mapping feature for all public transportation facilities available in the UK.
The Maps includes details about every train, tram, bus and ferry in Great Britain. A user can now get information about routes, departures and interchanges etc.
The Maps cover information about nearly 17,000 routes including 34,000 stopping points, ferry ports and stations.
The service will be available from today on iOS, Android apps and also on the Web.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Know what Ranveer Singh has to say about Akshay Kumar
- A love story for Akshay Kumar in toilet? Details inside
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song
- Donald Trump demands special prosecutor to probe Hillary Clinton allegations