Google’s latest doodle: London 2012 Artistic Gymnastics Men`s Rings
New Delhi: As the Olympics entered its fifth day, Google continued to celebrate the biggest sporting fiesta with its doodle, and this time the focus is on London 2012 Men’s Rings.
The latest doodle is dedicated to Rings Gymnastics, a discipline only for men as it requires tremendous strength. It is also the first doodle of the London 2012 with a man.
On the fourth day of the Olympic Games, Google honoured London 2012 Fencing with the doodle showing two fencers - one in attack mode and the other player in defense mode - with the letter ‘L’ from the Google’s logo shown as one of the bladed weapons being used by the latter.
On Sunday, the doodle was dedicated for the London 2012 diving which showed a female diver taking position to take a back-flip into the pool with Google’s logo forming inside the pool.
On Saturday, Google doodle represented the London 2012 archery. The doodle depicted a girl archer aiming on a green field, reminiscent of the historic Lord’s cricket ground where the archery events of the Summer Games are being held.
The opening ceremony of the London 2012 Olympics on July 27 was celebrated with the doodle depicting five athletes playing different Olympics sports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav told Mulayam Singh's brother Shivpal that he would float new party?
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?