Google’s new ‘Gmail’ compose feature draws complaints
Washington: Internet search giant Google is facing backlash for changing the way users write emails on Gmail.
With the change, users now have to compose their email in a new window that pops up on top of the inbox.
Earlier, previously, users were switched to a new page to write their email.
Google has been experimenting with the pop-up feature since October and said it is faster and simpler than the previous way of writing emails on Gmail.
However, many users don`t think highly of the new feature, the Los Angeles Times reports.
Many have taken to Twitter to complain about how much they dislike the change and are even considering trying out different email services, the report said.
According to the report, users can still switch back to the old way of writing emails with just a few clicks.
Simply press the "Compose" button on the left side of the screen. When the new compose box pops up, click on the down-arrow icon at the bottom right of the window.
Select "Temporarily switch back to old compose".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog