Google’s new ‘Gmail’ compose feature draws complaints
Washington: Internet search giant Google is facing backlash for changing the way users write emails on Gmail.
With the change, users now have to compose their email in a new window that pops up on top of the inbox.
Earlier, previously, users were switched to a new page to write their email.
Google has been experimenting with the pop-up feature since October and said it is faster and simpler than the previous way of writing emails on Gmail.
However, many users don`t think highly of the new feature, the Los Angeles Times reports.
Many have taken to Twitter to complain about how much they dislike the change and are even considering trying out different email services, the report said.
According to the report, users can still switch back to the old way of writing emails with just a few clicks.
Simply press the "Compose" button on the left side of the screen. When the new compose box pops up, click on the down-arrow icon at the bottom right of the window.
Select "Temporarily switch back to old compose".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof