Google’s new ‘let it snow’ trick
Washington: Internet giant Google has added a seasonal touch to its search engine, where all of a sudden a snow storm hits the screen on typing ‘let it snow’.
Type in those three magical words when you visit Google and you’ll be treated to a new Easter egg.
Snowflakes will fall from the top of your screen and slowly cover Google’s search results with a light coating of snow.
Use your cursor as an ice scraper to draw in the “frosted glass” effect, or click on the search “Defrost” button, The Washington Post reports.
This is perhaps the coolest Google search trick since “do a barrel roll,” which produces a vintage video-game effect.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez