Google’s new ‘let it snow’ trick
Washington: Internet giant Google has added a seasonal touch to its search engine, where all of a sudden a snow storm hits the screen on typing ‘let it snow’.
Type in those three magical words when you visit Google and you’ll be treated to a new Easter egg.
Snowflakes will fall from the top of your screen and slowly cover Google’s search results with a light coating of snow.
Use your cursor as an ice scraper to draw in the “frosted glass” effect, or click on the search “Defrost” button, The Washington Post reports.
This is perhaps the coolest Google search trick since “do a barrel roll,” which produces a vintage video-game effect.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days