Hackers attack Vatican website 2nd time
Vatican City: The Vatican website has been hacked for the second time in several days, an attack believed to be the work of the amorphous Internet activist group Anonymous.
The group last week claimed to have taken down the Vatican website to protest everything from Catholic doctrine to the sexual abuse of children.
The site, www.vatican.va, has been inaccessible for parts of afternoon today.
Vatican officials declined to discuss the breach while the attack was still underway.
Italian media reported that after last week`s attack, Anonymous posted online part of the Vatican Radio database, including names, usernames and passwords.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video