Hackers attack Vatican website 2nd time
Vatican City: The Vatican website has been hacked for the second time in several days, an attack believed to be the work of the amorphous Internet activist group Anonymous.
The group last week claimed to have taken down the Vatican website to protest everything from Catholic doctrine to the sexual abuse of children.
The site, www.vatican.va, has been inaccessible for parts of afternoon today.
Vatican officials declined to discuss the breach while the attack was still underway.
Italian media reported that after last week`s attack, Anonymous posted online part of the Vatican Radio database, including names, usernames and passwords.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6.3-magnitude earthquake hits off Papua New Guinea: USGS
- Brexit a danger to US financial stability: Treasury
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015