Hackers attack Vatican website 2nd time
Vatican City: The Vatican website has been hacked for the second time in several days, an attack believed to be the work of the amorphous Internet activist group Anonymous.
The group last week claimed to have taken down the Vatican website to protest everything from Catholic doctrine to the sexual abuse of children.
The site, www.vatican.va, has been inaccessible for parts of afternoon today.
Vatican officials declined to discuss the breach while the attack was still underway.
Italian media reported that after last week`s attack, Anonymous posted online part of the Vatican Radio database, including names, usernames and passwords.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state