Hackers breach into CIA website
Washington: A group of hackers, who had
earlier attacked the US Senate`s portal, have now claimed that
they have breached into the CIA`s website.
The website of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
faced problems in loading allegedly due to the breach.
The hacker group LulZSec tweeted yesterday "Tango down
- cia.", claiming that they were behind the cyber attack.
"Shortly after LulzSec sent the message on Twitter,
the CIA`s website was unable to load in multiple attempts on
multiple browsers," a newspaper reported.
"We are looking into these reports," CIA spokesperson
Marie E Harf said.
Earlier in the week, the same group claimed to have
hacked the website of the US Senate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket