Hackers breach into CIA website
Washington: A group of hackers, who had
earlier attacked the US Senate`s portal, have now claimed that
they have breached into the CIA`s website.
The website of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
faced problems in loading allegedly due to the breach.
The hacker group LulZSec tweeted yesterday "Tango down
- cia.", claiming that they were behind the cyber attack.
"Shortly after LulzSec sent the message on Twitter,
the CIA`s website was unable to load in multiple attempts on
multiple browsers," a newspaper reported.
"We are looking into these reports," CIA spokesperson
Marie E Harf said.
Earlier in the week, the same group claimed to have
hacked the website of the US Senate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony