Hackers breach into CIA website
Washington: A group of hackers, who had
earlier attacked the US Senate`s portal, have now claimed that
they have breached into the CIA`s website.
The website of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
faced problems in loading allegedly due to the breach.
The hacker group LulZSec tweeted yesterday "Tango down
- cia.", claiming that they were behind the cyber attack.
"Shortly after LulzSec sent the message on Twitter,
the CIA`s website was unable to load in multiple attempts on
multiple browsers," a newspaper reported.
"We are looking into these reports," CIA spokesperson
Marie E Harf said.
Earlier in the week, the same group claimed to have
hacked the website of the US Senate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?