Hackers breach into CIA website
Washington: A group of hackers, who had
earlier attacked the US Senate`s portal, have now claimed that
they have breached into the CIA`s website.
The website of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
faced problems in loading allegedly due to the breach.
The hacker group LulZSec tweeted yesterday "Tango down
- cia.", claiming that they were behind the cyber attack.
"Shortly after LulzSec sent the message on Twitter,
the CIA`s website was unable to load in multiple attempts on
multiple browsers," a newspaper reported.
"We are looking into these reports," CIA spokesperson
Marie E Harf said.
Earlier in the week, the same group claimed to have
hacked the website of the US Senate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA