Happy Earth Day 2014: Google celebrates with animated doodle
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: Internet giant Google has come up with yet another cute animated doodle to wish its users Happy Earth Day.
The users are greeted with six animated species namely Rufous humming bird, Japanese Macaque, Veiled chameleon, Moon jellyfish, Puffer fish and Dung beetle.
The first doodle shows the Rufous Hummingbird bird flapping its wings and delivering nectar inside the flowers.
The next slides may throw up anyone of the five other species depicted in the doodle in a random manner - the dung beetle, veiled chameleon, Japanese macaque, moon jellyfish, puffer fish, all wishing the viewers a Happy Earth Day when one hover one`s mouse over the doodle.
Google has also placed a share button just below the doodle. When a user clicks on it, Google shares the doodle on Twitter, Facebook or Google+.
The concept of celebrating Earth Day started in 1970 and is now marked in more than 192 countries each year to demonstrate the need to protect environment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!