Here`s how to say ``Google it`` in 20 languages!
Sydney: It isn`t a rare scenario when you are probably talking to a foreigner or are in a foreign land and want to use the common expression "just Google it".
And when you might want to say it, if English isn``t an understandable language, it sure can be quite a task.
For your help, American online news website, the Atlantic Wire, has now compiled a list of how to say "to Google" in a few of their favourite languages, News.com.au reports.
For example, if you have been wasting your time arguing for hours over a beer with an Israeli, you can just say you are going to "l``gagel".
Here are the ways to say "Google it" in 20 languages:
English - google
Spanish - googlear and guglear
Italian - googlare
Portuguese - googlar or guglar
German - googeln and googlen
French - googler
Swedish - att googla
Hebrew - l``gagel
Slovenian - proguglati or poguglati
Croatian - guglati or proguglati
Polish - googlowac
Russian - ??????? (gugleet or googleet)
Fillipino - eegoogle mò (i-google mo)
Finnish - googlata
Dutch - googlen
Czech - vygooglit
Korean - google ha da
Romanian - a googali
Greek - ?????????? (googlizo)
Icelandic - að gúgla (ao googlah)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez