Here`s how to say ``Google it`` in 20 languages!
Sydney: It isn`t a rare scenario when you are probably talking to a foreigner or are in a foreign land and want to use the common expression "just Google it".
And when you might want to say it, if English isn``t an understandable language, it sure can be quite a task.
For your help, American online news website, the Atlantic Wire, has now compiled a list of how to say "to Google" in a few of their favourite languages, News.com.au reports.
For example, if you have been wasting your time arguing for hours over a beer with an Israeli, you can just say you are going to "l``gagel".
Here are the ways to say "Google it" in 20 languages:
English - google
Spanish - googlear and guglear
Italian - googlare
Portuguese - googlar or guglar
German - googeln and googlen
French - googler
Swedish - att googla
Hebrew - l``gagel
Slovenian - proguglati or poguglati
Croatian - guglati or proguglati
Polish - googlowac
Russian - ??????? (gugleet or googleet)
Fillipino - eegoogle mò (i-google mo)
Finnish - googlata
Dutch - googlen
Czech - vygooglit
Korean - google ha da
Romanian - a googali
Greek - ?????????? (googlizo)
Icelandic - að gúgla (ao googlah)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users