Here`s how to say ``Google it`` in 20 languages!
Sydney: It isn`t a rare scenario when you are probably talking to a foreigner or are in a foreign land and want to use the common expression "just Google it".
And when you might want to say it, if English isn``t an understandable language, it sure can be quite a task.
For your help, American online news website, the Atlantic Wire, has now compiled a list of how to say "to Google" in a few of their favourite languages, News.com.au reports.
For example, if you have been wasting your time arguing for hours over a beer with an Israeli, you can just say you are going to "l``gagel".
Here are the ways to say "Google it" in 20 languages:
English - google
Spanish - googlear and guglear
Italian - googlare
Portuguese - googlar or guglar
German - googeln and googlen
French - googler
Swedish - att googla
Hebrew - l``gagel
Slovenian - proguglati or poguglati
Croatian - guglati or proguglati
Polish - googlowac
Russian - ??????? (gugleet or googleet)
Fillipino - eegoogle mò (i-google mo)
Finnish - googlata
Dutch - googlen
Czech - vygooglit
Korean - google ha da
Romanian - a googali
Greek - ?????????? (googlizo)
Icelandic - að gúgla (ao googlah)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH