`High profile` Google+ users immune from email feature!
Washington: Google latest feature allowing its social network`s users to send emails to other members might have totally upset them, but the elite few of the members are reportedly untouched by the fiasco.
The search giant recently rolled out a `by default` feature that allowed Google+ and Gmail users to send other users emails, even without the user`s email address.
However, the feature doesn`t include the ` high-profile` members of the service in its periphery who would only be able to receive messages from Google+ users that they have actively put in circles, The Verge reports.
Google in its statement announcing the new feature stated that as a user has a lot of followers on Google+, only people in their circles could contact them by default.
The new feature can be opted out by from by a simple change in settings of the Gmail, and choosing whichever section of audience, including, circles, extended circles, or no one, a person would want to receive messages from.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!