`High profile` Google+ users immune from email feature!
Washington: Google latest feature allowing its social network`s users to send emails to other members might have totally upset them, but the elite few of the members are reportedly untouched by the fiasco.
The search giant recently rolled out a `by default` feature that allowed Google+ and Gmail users to send other users emails, even without the user`s email address.
However, the feature doesn`t include the ` high-profile` members of the service in its periphery who would only be able to receive messages from Google+ users that they have actively put in circles, The Verge reports.
Google in its statement announcing the new feature stated that as a user has a lot of followers on Google+, only people in their circles could contact them by default.
The new feature can be opted out by from by a simple change in settings of the Gmail, and choosing whichever section of audience, including, circles, extended circles, or no one, a person would want to receive messages from.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- French PM `open` to interim ban on foreign funding of mosques
- Nirbhaya case: Convicts' lawyer challenges 'iron rod' theory, announces Rs 10 lakh reward for anyone who proves it
- Surprise! Bhagyashree looks amazingly hot in these latest PICS
- Here's how you can safely lose weight in one month without exercise!
- Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar blames Delhi's Arvind Kejriwal for Gurgaon jam – Know why