`High profile` Google+ users immune from email feature!
Washington: Google latest feature allowing its social network`s users to send emails to other members might have totally upset them, but the elite few of the members are reportedly untouched by the fiasco.
The search giant recently rolled out a `by default` feature that allowed Google+ and Gmail users to send other users emails, even without the user`s email address.
However, the feature doesn`t include the ` high-profile` members of the service in its periphery who would only be able to receive messages from Google+ users that they have actively put in circles, The Verge reports.
Google in its statement announcing the new feature stated that as a user has a lot of followers on Google+, only people in their circles could contact them by default.
The new feature can be opted out by from by a simple change in settings of the Gmail, and choosing whichever section of audience, including, circles, extended circles, or no one, a person would want to receive messages from.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations