How to `undo` that nasty email you sent 10 seconds back!
Sydney: A life-saver and a job-saver feature in Gmail can let users undo the saucy email sent by error to an unintended recipient by a simple click on a button.
Google `s Gmail settings can help users from the potential embarrassment but they got to be swift to hit the button in 10 seconds.
According to news.com.au, to activate the feature, users can click on the cog icon in the top right corner, and select settings from the drop-down menu, followed by `Labs` where the ` Undo Send` button can be enabled.
After the option is enabled, each time a mail is sent, the status box that shows `Your message has been sent`, will also say `Undo` that will appear for roughly ten seconds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- GST deadlock: Arun Jaitley to meet state finance ministers today
- Olympic Village repairs could take all week: Brazil
- Wayne Rooney still key to England plans, says Sam Allardyce
- Maharashtra ATS identifies 270 URLs showing IS activities, asks Centre to block them
- Dimple Kapadia’s reaction to Naseeruddin Shah’s remarks about Rajesh Khanna is simple yet strong