How to `undo` that nasty email you sent 10 seconds back!
Sydney: A life-saver and a job-saver feature in Gmail can let users undo the saucy email sent by error to an unintended recipient by a simple click on a button.
Google `s Gmail settings can help users from the potential embarrassment but they got to be swift to hit the button in 10 seconds.
According to news.com.au, to activate the feature, users can click on the cog icon in the top right corner, and select settings from the drop-down menu, followed by `Labs` where the ` Undo Send` button can be enabled.
After the option is enabled, each time a mail is sent, the status box that shows `Your message has been sent`, will also say `Undo` that will appear for roughly ten seconds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir