How to `undo` that nasty email you sent 10 seconds back!
Sydney: A life-saver and a job-saver feature in Gmail can let users undo the saucy email sent by error to an unintended recipient by a simple click on a button.
Google `s Gmail settings can help users from the potential embarrassment but they got to be swift to hit the button in 10 seconds.
According to news.com.au, to activate the feature, users can click on the cog icon in the top right corner, and select settings from the drop-down menu, followed by `Labs` where the ` Undo Send` button can be enabled.
After the option is enabled, each time a mail is sent, the status box that shows `Your message has been sent`, will also say `Undo` that will appear for roughly ten seconds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- Usain Bolt pictured with Brazilian student on 30th Birthday – Photos go Viral!
- India ready to give 'all help': EAM Swaraj to Myanmar
- Iran chastises Russia for publicising use of Iranian bases
- Poll shows that most Israelis, Palestinians still seek peace
- Gionee to set up manufacturing unit, invest Rs 500 crore