How to `undo` that nasty email you sent 10 seconds back!
Sydney: A life-saver and a job-saver feature in Gmail can let users undo the saucy email sent by error to an unintended recipient by a simple click on a button.
Google `s Gmail settings can help users from the potential embarrassment but they got to be swift to hit the button in 10 seconds.
According to news.com.au, to activate the feature, users can click on the cog icon in the top right corner, and select settings from the drop-down menu, followed by `Labs` where the ` Undo Send` button can be enabled.
After the option is enabled, each time a mail is sent, the status box that shows `Your message has been sent`, will also say `Undo` that will appear for roughly ten seconds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees