In future, Google will know you better than your spouse does!
Washington: Director of engineering at Google, Ray Kurzweil, has reportedly said that Google would soon know a person even better than their spouses.
Kurzweil, called "the best person at predicting the future of artificial intelligence" by Bill Gates, said that he is working with Google to create a computer system that would be able to intimately understand human beings.
The 66-year-old tech chief said that his project is ultimately to base search on really understanding what the language means, Huffington Post reports.
Kurzweil believes that Google will soon `know the answer to a user`s question before they have asked it, will have read every email one has ever written, every document, every idle thought one has ever tapped into a search-engine box and know a user better than their intimate partner does.`
Kurzweil, who has long contended that computers will outsmart us by 2029, believes that the improvement of artificial intelligence is merely the next step in our evolution.
He said that artificial intelligence is not an intelligent invasion from Mars, but brain extenders that humans have created to expand their own mental reach, adding that over the next few decades human-machine civilization will become increasingly dominated by its non-biological component .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened