In future, Google will know you better than your spouse does!
Washington: Director of engineering at Google, Ray Kurzweil, has reportedly said that Google would soon know a person even better than their spouses.
Kurzweil, called "the best person at predicting the future of artificial intelligence" by Bill Gates, said that he is working with Google to create a computer system that would be able to intimately understand human beings.
The 66-year-old tech chief said that his project is ultimately to base search on really understanding what the language means, Huffington Post reports.
Kurzweil believes that Google will soon `know the answer to a user`s question before they have asked it, will have read every email one has ever written, every document, every idle thought one has ever tapped into a search-engine box and know a user better than their intimate partner does.`
Kurzweil, who has long contended that computers will outsmart us by 2029, believes that the improvement of artificial intelligence is merely the next step in our evolution.
He said that artificial intelligence is not an intelligent invasion from Mars, but brain extenders that humans have created to expand their own mental reach, adding that over the next few decades human-machine civilization will become increasingly dominated by its non-biological component .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!