India`s 65th Republic Day: Google doodles daredevil motorcyclists in tri-colour
Zee Media Bureau/Liji Varghese
New Delhi: Google on Sunday joined India`s 65th Republic Day celebrations with a doodle featuring daredevil motorcyclists in the colours of the national flag.
Visitors were greeted on the Google India homepage with a logo painted in tri-colour. The second `O` in the word Google has been replaced by daredevil motorcyclists representing the Border Security Force (BSF).
The motorcyclists performing the daredevil stuns has been one of the major attractions of the grand Republic Day parade held in the national capital, New Delhi, from the Raisina Hill near the Rashtrapati Bhavan, along the Rajpath, past India Gate and on to the Red Fort, showcasing India`s cultural diversity and military might.
The President of India first unfurls the tricolour and then takes the salute of marching contingents. Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has been invited as the chief guest for this years colourful Republic Day parade.
The Beating Retreat ceremony officially marks the end of Republic Day celebrations.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler