Instagram claims users loving its ads
Washington: Facebook-owned Instagram has reportedly said that users are loving the recently rolled out ads feature on its photo editing and sharing platform.
Instagram`s first four ad campaigns, including Levi`s and Ben and Jerry, reached more than 7million people in the US in just over a week with their sponsored photos, as revealed by the company.
According to Cnet, the company said that across the campaigns there was a 32-point incremental lift in ad recall per campaign for people who were repeatedly exposed to a particular campaign as compared to control groups.
Instagram said that 17 percent of people who saw a single ad for Ben and Jerry`s Scotchy Scotch Scotch-flavored ice cream not only became aware of the new flavor, but also associated it with the brand.
The report said that the `magazine-like` ads on Instagram were launched in November, while parent Facebook announced testing auto-play ads on its own platform this week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females