Instagram claims users loving its ads
Washington: Facebook-owned Instagram has reportedly said that users are loving the recently rolled out ads feature on its photo editing and sharing platform.
Instagram`s first four ad campaigns, including Levi`s and Ben and Jerry, reached more than 7million people in the US in just over a week with their sponsored photos, as revealed by the company.
According to Cnet, the company said that across the campaigns there was a 32-point incremental lift in ad recall per campaign for people who were repeatedly exposed to a particular campaign as compared to control groups.
Instagram said that 17 percent of people who saw a single ad for Ben and Jerry`s Scotchy Scotch Scotch-flavored ice cream not only became aware of the new flavor, but also associated it with the brand.
The report said that the `magazine-like` ads on Instagram were launched in November, while parent Facebook announced testing auto-play ads on its own platform this week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees