Instagram claims users loving its ads
Washington: Facebook-owned Instagram has reportedly said that users are loving the recently rolled out ads feature on its photo editing and sharing platform.
Instagram`s first four ad campaigns, including Levi`s and Ben and Jerry, reached more than 7million people in the US in just over a week with their sponsored photos, as revealed by the company.
According to Cnet, the company said that across the campaigns there was a 32-point incremental lift in ad recall per campaign for people who were repeatedly exposed to a particular campaign as compared to control groups.
Instagram said that 17 percent of people who saw a single ad for Ben and Jerry`s Scotchy Scotch Scotch-flavored ice cream not only became aware of the new flavor, but also associated it with the brand.
The report said that the `magazine-like` ads on Instagram were launched in November, while parent Facebook announced testing auto-play ads on its own platform this week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir