Instagram launches ads with Michael Kors` first sponsored post
Washington: Instagram has officially rolled out ads on its platform after a week-long preview of its approach to sponsored posts with an ad from fashion designer Michael Kors that instantly gained over 36,000 likes.
Kors` ad has started to appear in users` timeline, despite their pre-fed settings, but users can choose whether or not to follow the particular brand.
According to The Verge, the photo-sharing site is allow encouraging users to provide feedback on any sponsored content they do not like or do not want to see in their timeline.
The report said that Instagram had started to test a sample sponsored message to get users acclimated with the change.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured