Instagram launches ads with Michael Kors` first sponsored post
Washington: Instagram has officially rolled out ads on its platform after a week-long preview of its approach to sponsored posts with an ad from fashion designer Michael Kors that instantly gained over 36,000 likes.
Kors` ad has started to appear in users` timeline, despite their pre-fed settings, but users can choose whether or not to follow the particular brand.
According to The Verge, the photo-sharing site is allow encouraging users to provide feedback on any sponsored content they do not like or do not want to see in their timeline.
The report said that Instagram had started to test a sample sponsored message to get users acclimated with the change.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore