Instagram launches ads with Michael Kors` first sponsored post
Washington: Instagram has officially rolled out ads on its platform after a week-long preview of its approach to sponsored posts with an ad from fashion designer Michael Kors that instantly gained over 36,000 likes.
Kors` ad has started to appear in users` timeline, despite their pre-fed settings, but users can choose whether or not to follow the particular brand.
According to The Verge, the photo-sharing site is allow encouraging users to provide feedback on any sponsored content they do not like or do not want to see in their timeline.
The report said that Instagram had started to test a sample sponsored message to get users acclimated with the change.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- IIFA 2016 Fashion Trends: Top 6 looks that nailed it at the green carpet! - View pics
- WATCH: OH MY WORD! Did Xherdan Shaqiri score greatest ever Euro goal?
- Lachipora encounter: Security forces shot dead 2 militants; gunbattle underway
- IIFA 2016: Ranveer Singh gets his fanboy moment with Fawad Khan!
- Accused of 'intimidation', Delhi Deputy CM Sisodia to stage protest march to PM Modi's residence