Instagram launches ads with Michael Kors` first sponsored post
Washington: Instagram has officially rolled out ads on its platform after a week-long preview of its approach to sponsored posts with an ad from fashion designer Michael Kors that instantly gained over 36,000 likes.
Kors` ad has started to appear in users` timeline, despite their pre-fed settings, but users can choose whether or not to follow the particular brand.
According to The Verge, the photo-sharing site is allow encouraging users to provide feedback on any sponsored content they do not like or do not want to see in their timeline.
The report said that Instagram had started to test a sample sponsored message to get users acclimated with the change.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!