Instagram launches ads with Michael Kors` first sponsored post
Washington: Instagram has officially rolled out ads on its platform after a week-long preview of its approach to sponsored posts with an ad from fashion designer Michael Kors that instantly gained over 36,000 likes.
Kors` ad has started to appear in users` timeline, despite their pre-fed settings, but users can choose whether or not to follow the particular brand.
According to The Verge, the photo-sharing site is allow encouraging users to provide feedback on any sponsored content they do not like or do not want to see in their timeline.
The report said that Instagram had started to test a sample sponsored message to get users acclimated with the change.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: What a statement! When PM Narendra Modi blasted al-Qaida - 'Indian Muslims will live for India, die for India'
- Indian Railways: Check out the list of new rules from July 1
- IPL 2016: Points table, remaining fixtures, orange cap holder, purple cap holder
- Uttarakhand: Landslide, storm kill 11, injure many in Chakrata
- Frequent selfie takers less attractive?