Instagram shows steady growth with nearly 200 mn active users
Washington: Photo-sharing network Instagram has hit 200 million users, showing a steady growth.
According to a website, the Facebook-owned company said its users have shared more than 20 billion photos to date.
Six months ago, Instagram had 150 million users, and a little more than a year ago the number was at 100 million.
The company released its new numbers just after news surfaced that it was starting to distance itself from Foursquare, the service it was using to help users indicate where they were located when taking a photo, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Bus falls into ditch in Bihar's Nawada, 28 injured
- Pullela Gopichand is good, but we will find a better coach for PV Sindhu: Telangana deputy CM Mohammed Mahmood Ali
- Didn't have any confidence before 'Kick': Jacqueline Fernandez
- Oil Tankers Association calls off strike in Jammu ?
- French Chevalier award winner Kamal Haasan is Sivaji of our generation: Rajinikanth