Instagram shows steady growth with nearly 200 mn active users
Washington: Photo-sharing network Instagram has hit 200 million users, showing a steady growth.
According to a website, the Facebook-owned company said its users have shared more than 20 billion photos to date.
Six months ago, Instagram had 150 million users, and a little more than a year ago the number was at 100 million.
The company released its new numbers just after news surfaced that it was starting to distance itself from Foursquare, the service it was using to help users indicate where they were located when taking a photo, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan