Instagram shows steady growth with nearly 200 mn active users
Washington: Photo-sharing network Instagram has hit 200 million users, showing a steady growth.
According to a website, the Facebook-owned company said its users have shared more than 20 billion photos to date.
Six months ago, Instagram had 150 million users, and a little more than a year ago the number was at 100 million.
The company released its new numbers just after news surfaced that it was starting to distance itself from Foursquare, the service it was using to help users indicate where they were located when taking a photo, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- What a strong statement! Sushma Swaraj blasts Nawaz Sharif for delusional, dangerous Kashmir dream: READ top quotes
- Setback for Arvind Kejriwal as Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan for threatening woman
- Fawad Khan to romance Deepika Padukone in Ranveer Singh starrer 'Padmavati'?
- Solar Impulse 2 begins its final flight of world tour, heads to Abu dhabi
- 21 patients die on single day in Hyderabad govt hospital, staff blame power outage