Instagram, Twitter`s Vine face outages
Wellington: In the series of popular websites facing outages, the latest to join are Instagram and Twitter`s video-sharing app Vine as users reported slow loading or total unavailability of the app.
Even Amazon`s unit that runs web servers for other companies including online home rental service AirBnB also reported outage issues coinciding with the slowdown of other popular sites.
According to a news website, AirBnB said that it was temporarily down because of Amazon server problems.
Instagram tweeted that some users of the app were facing trouble loading the app and that it was working on the problem and Vine also posted a similar tweet.
The report added that later Vine appeared to be working while Instagram and AirBnB were working but slow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!