Iran thwarts US cyber attack: Report
Tehran: Iran Tuesday thwarted a "cyber attack originated from the US city of Dallas via switches in Malaysia and Vietnam on one of Iranian culture ministry institutes," Xinhua reported.
According to the Fars news agency, the cyber attack targeted the institutes and it was repelled by the experts.
The report, however, did not provide further details about the attack.
Iran says over the past few years, it has been the target of numerous cyber attacks which aimed to disrupt the country`s nuclear systems. The Islamic republic has accused the US and Israel of being behind the cyber attacks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar