Is social network Pheed the next big thing?
Sydney: A new less-known social network, Pheed, has become the most downloaded free app in the App Store.
In fact, Pheed is the number one most downloaded free app under the social networking category, outranking both Facebook and Twitter.
It is a social network that works much the same way as Facebook or Instagram, News.com.au reports.
A user needs to sign up, either with an email address or a Facebook or Twitter login.
In this app, you follow people and people follow you back, and you can comment on people`s posts and they can comment on yours.
Pheed lets you post audio files as well as videos up to four hours in length, a feature that its competitors lack.
A user can upload pictures of any size, the report said.
In Pheed users can charge followers from 1.99 dollars up to 34.99 dollars a month to view their feed.
The network also lets users watermark their content as a preventative measure against plagiarism or theft.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog