Is social network Pheed the next big thing?
Sydney: A new less-known social network, Pheed, has become the most downloaded free app in the App Store.
In fact, Pheed is the number one most downloaded free app under the social networking category, outranking both Facebook and Twitter.
It is a social network that works much the same way as Facebook or Instagram, News.com.au reports.
A user needs to sign up, either with an email address or a Facebook or Twitter login.
In this app, you follow people and people follow you back, and you can comment on people`s posts and they can comment on yours.
Pheed lets you post audio files as well as videos up to four hours in length, a feature that its competitors lack.
A user can upload pictures of any size, the report said.
In Pheed users can charge followers from 1.99 dollars up to 34.99 dollars a month to view their feed.
The network also lets users watermark their content as a preventative measure against plagiarism or theft.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder