JK govt emphasis on new techniques to deal with cyber crime
Srinagar: The Jammu and Kashmir government has stressed on the need for adopting latest policing techniques to deal with the new challenges of cyber crime and terrorism.
"With the changing times, latest techniques of policing should be adopted to deal with the new challenges of cyber crime and terrorism," state Home Minister Nasir Aslam Wani said here yesterday.
He was addressing 835 recruit constables at the 10th attestation-cum-passing out parade at Police Training School, Manigam, 35 km from here.
"To deal with the new challenges, the (police) department has to increase its proficiency in the field of training, investigation, intelligence and other network," Wani said.
DGP Kuldeep Khoda, who was also present in the function, said the police department is focusing on sharpening skills of its personnel to full-proof security in the state.
Modernisation in respect of gadgets has been receiving high priority, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!