JK govt emphasis on new techniques to deal with cyber crime
Srinagar: The Jammu and Kashmir government has stressed on the need for adopting latest policing techniques to deal with the new challenges of cyber crime and terrorism.
"With the changing times, latest techniques of policing should be adopted to deal with the new challenges of cyber crime and terrorism," state Home Minister Nasir Aslam Wani said here yesterday.
He was addressing 835 recruit constables at the 10th attestation-cum-passing out parade at Police Training School, Manigam, 35 km from here.
"To deal with the new challenges, the (police) department has to increase its proficiency in the field of training, investigation, intelligence and other network," Wani said.
DGP Kuldeep Khoda, who was also present in the function, said the police department is focusing on sharpening skills of its personnel to full-proof security in the state.
Modernisation in respect of gadgets has been receiving high priority, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?