Kalam`s e-paper `billion beats` now on Facebook
Chennai: Former president A.P.J. Abdul Kalam`s e-paper `billion beats` has now started beating on the social media site Facebook.
"We are happy to start the Facebook page (www.facebook. com/kalambillionbeats) for Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam`s e-paper initiative called billion beats," said V. Ponraj, advisor to Kalam and editor of `billion beats`. The e-paper is already in circulation since 2007, while it`s Facebook page was launched Tuesday.
"In this Facebook page, Dr Kalam will share the unique moments, his interaction with the unique people and achievers, share the success stories and celebrate the success of fellow Indians who contribute for the development of the nation," Ponraj said.
According to him, the former president will encourage the youths who have unique innovative ideas, discuss about his visits to various research and development (R&D) organisations and institutions towards realising the developed India before 2020.
Kalam, 81, will also write on specific subjects on the development agenda, and continue to inspire the youth to achieve greater heights. Kalam will share his thoughts and actions particularly focused on making this nation a developed nation before the year 2020, Ponraj added.
He said the e-paper `billion beats` of www.abdulkalam.com will henceforth be available in Facebook format only.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Columbia student takes rape-protest mattress to graduation
- Mumbai: One injured in shootout at Film City
- Delhi: Car catches fire after crash, one dead
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- `Piku` hits jackpot, does Rs 100 crore business worldwide
- Geelani's passport application incomplete, cannot be processed: MEA
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- Kejriwal slams notification on LG's powers, says Modi running Delhi govt through back door
- WBBSE 10th Madhyamik Results 2015: West Bengal Board (wbbse.org & wbresults.nic.in) Class 10th Madhyamik Pariksha Results 2015 to be announced on May 22
- Don't know what will happen to my career, says Ranbir Kapoor
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns movie review: Brilliant execution, superb performance!
- Manohar Parrikar meets troops at Siachen base camp
- Wbbse.org 10th Madhyamik Pariksha Results 2015: West Bengal Board (wbresults.nic.in) Class 10th, WB MP Results 2015 to be announced today shortly
- Businessman shot next to Amitabh Bachchan's shooting location in Mumbai Film City
- British tourist masturbated at in Mumbai; Indian men apologise
- West Bengal Board (wbbse.org & wbresults.nic.in) Class 10th Madhyamik Pariksha (MP) Results 2015 to be announced today at 10 AM