Keep your Outlook inbox clean with these 3 simple steps
Washington: The refreshed and ultra-polished Outlook.com is not only a revamped gift from the past, but is reportedly easier to maintain and neater like any other modern-day emailing service.
Outlook, Microsoft`s Hotmail successor, is full of intelligent features with a modern UI-style layout and social integration.
To keep the Outlook inbox well organized, users could simply schedule `Sweep,` which helps in easy cleanup of the inbox as the feature automatically deletes messaged from specific senders or sends them to a different folder, PC World reports.
Another way that Microsoft has incorporated to give Gmail a run for its money is introducing OneDrive integration for Outlook.
Users don`t need to worry about sending large attachments as they can simply send a link of their OneDrive documents to their contacts.
One could also change the way their inbox appears by categorizing emails into several predetermined types, akin to Gmail`s recently launched feature, into unread messages, messages from contacts, groups, newsletters, or social updates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31