Keep your Outlook inbox clean with these 3 simple steps
Washington: The refreshed and ultra-polished Outlook.com is not only a revamped gift from the past, but is reportedly easier to maintain and neater like any other modern-day emailing service.
Outlook, Microsoft`s Hotmail successor, is full of intelligent features with a modern UI-style layout and social integration.
To keep the Outlook inbox well organized, users could simply schedule `Sweep,` which helps in easy cleanup of the inbox as the feature automatically deletes messaged from specific senders or sends them to a different folder, PC World reports.
Another way that Microsoft has incorporated to give Gmail a run for its money is introducing OneDrive integration for Outlook.
Users don`t need to worry about sending large attachments as they can simply send a link of their OneDrive documents to their contacts.
One could also change the way their inbox appears by categorizing emails into several predetermined types, akin to Gmail`s recently launched feature, into unread messages, messages from contacts, groups, newsletters, or social updates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution?
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution? - Part II