Kremlin website blocked in Turkmenistan
Moscow: The Russian presidential website www.kremlin.ru has been inaccessible in Turkmenistan for the past two days.
A source in the Central Asian republic`s telecom ministry told RIA Novosti the causes for the failure were yet to be identified, adding that there were no apparent political reasons for blocking the Russian president`s official site in the country.
It can only be a technical problem, he said.
First reports that the Kremlin website was unavailable in Turkmenistan came Wednesday, as Ashgabat was hosting a summit of the Commonwealth of Independent States, a loose association of post-Soviet nations.
The problem was spotted by reporters who had arrived to cover the event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read