Kremlin website blocked in Turkmenistan
Moscow: The Russian presidential website www.kremlin.ru has been inaccessible in Turkmenistan for the past two days.
A source in the Central Asian republic`s telecom ministry told RIA Novosti the causes for the failure were yet to be identified, adding that there were no apparent political reasons for blocking the Russian president`s official site in the country.
It can only be a technical problem, he said.
First reports that the Kremlin website was unavailable in Turkmenistan came Wednesday, as Ashgabat was hosting a summit of the Commonwealth of Independent States, a loose association of post-Soviet nations.
The problem was spotted by reporters who had arrived to cover the event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda