Launched: Firefox beta with integrated Facebook Messenger
New Delhi: With steady improvements, Mozilla Firefox is now teaming up with Facebook to integrate its messenger tool directly into the web browser’s interface.
This integration can be termed as Mozilla’s plan to make Firefox a far more social browser. The basic idea behind such integration is to let users manage their social media accounts without actually logging in.
The new feature brings to a user a new sidebar that appears in the top right next to the favorites box which flashes features like messages, friend requests, live ticker, friends available to chat and new notifications. And, if a user wants to turn Messenger off, then this option is also available to them.
Firefox 17 is available to download on the Mozilla website.
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack