Launched: Firefox beta with integrated Facebook Messenger
New Delhi: With steady improvements, Mozilla Firefox is now teaming up with Facebook to integrate its messenger tool directly into the web browser’s interface.
This integration can be termed as Mozilla’s plan to make Firefox a far more social browser. The basic idea behind such integration is to let users manage their social media accounts without actually logging in.
The new feature brings to a user a new sidebar that appears in the top right next to the favorites box which flashes features like messages, friend requests, live ticker, friends available to chat and new notifications. And, if a user wants to turn Messenger off, then this option is also available to them.
Firefox 17 is available to download on the Mozilla website.
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’