Launched: Firefox beta with integrated Facebook Messenger
New Delhi: With steady improvements, Mozilla Firefox is now teaming up with Facebook to integrate its messenger tool directly into the web browser’s interface.
This integration can be termed as Mozilla’s plan to make Firefox a far more social browser. The basic idea behind such integration is to let users manage their social media accounts without actually logging in.
The new feature brings to a user a new sidebar that appears in the top right next to the favorites box which flashes features like messages, friend requests, live ticker, friends available to chat and new notifications. And, if a user wants to turn Messenger off, then this option is also available to them.
Firefox 17 is available to download on the Mozilla website.
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Salman Khan's 'Sultan' transformation is truly commendable! Pics inside
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley to meet industry chambers, CAs on black money window
- Lionel Messi retires: List of other Argentine footballers who have followed their captain into retirement
- Hubby Rohit Roy lashes out at wife Dimpy Ganguly’s haters who trolled her for getting pregnant before marriage
- Bollywood celebrities recall Rahul Dev Burman on his 77th birthday