Linkedin acquires Newsle to bolster professional connectivity
Washington: Linkedin is set to acquire Newsle, an alerts service that will help the business-oriented social network to track users outside its website.
According to CNet, a joint statement released by the two companies stated that the new technology will improve Linkedin`s existing feature that alerts a user`s connections when they`re mentioned in news articles which in turn will improve the connectivity between professionals.
The acquisition is the latest on Linkedin`s list which has been spending generously on acquiring companies that can bolster its services and offer a better user-experience on the website. The last acquisition took place in February when Linkedin acquired Bright, a data-driven job search startup to bolster its job-search features.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises
- Washington Navy Yard lockdown: As it happened