Linkedin acquires Newsle to bolster professional connectivity
Washington: Linkedin is set to acquire Newsle, an alerts service that will help the business-oriented social network to track users outside its website.
According to CNet, a joint statement released by the two companies stated that the new technology will improve Linkedin`s existing feature that alerts a user`s connections when they`re mentioned in news articles which in turn will improve the connectivity between professionals.
The acquisition is the latest on Linkedin`s list which has been spending generously on acquiring companies that can bolster its services and offer a better user-experience on the website. The last acquisition took place in February when Linkedin acquired Bright, a data-driven job search startup to bolster its job-search features.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan