Linkedin acquires Newsle to bolster professional connectivity
Washington: Linkedin is set to acquire Newsle, an alerts service that will help the business-oriented social network to track users outside its website.
According to CNet, a joint statement released by the two companies stated that the new technology will improve Linkedin`s existing feature that alerts a user`s connections when they`re mentioned in news articles which in turn will improve the connectivity between professionals.
The acquisition is the latest on Linkedin`s list which has been spending generously on acquiring companies that can bolster its services and offer a better user-experience on the website. The last acquisition took place in February when Linkedin acquired Bright, a data-driven job search startup to bolster its job-search features.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'