LinkedIn job seeker rejected by frustrated `communicator of the year`
Washington: 2013 ` Communicator of the Year` Kelly Blazek response to a job seekers email and LinkedIn request made the rounds on Reddit, Buzzfeed and other viral hotspots after the person posted it on her Imgur account.
Blazek, who runs a popular online job bank for marketing professionals in Cleveland, said in her email to Diana Mekota that her invite to connect was `inappropriate` and `tacky`.
According to CNN, Blazek further added that she loved the sense of `entitlement` in her `generation` and welcomed Mekota for her `humility lesson` of the year.
Mekota, who is planning to move to Cleveland this summer, had reportedly sent in an email with her educational and professional details instead of her resume on her friend`s suggestion and also sent a LinkedIn request to Blazek.
However, after reading Blazek`s response, Mekota sent her an apology mentioning that she had not intended to come off as `arrogant` or invasive`, the report added.
After Mekota`s post went viral, Blazek emailed an apology to the Cleveland Plain-Dealer saying that she was very sorry to the people she had hurt and that she had vented her `frustrations` on the very people she had set out to help.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling