LinkedIn launches localised hiring solutions
New Delhi: Professional networking site LinkedIn today unveiled localised hiring solutions for the Indian market, a move aimed at helping recruiters tap the vast
talent pool in the country.
LinkedIn, which has more than 135 million members worldwide, has over 13 million users in India.
"Specifically for India, LinkedIn India is rolling out localised versions with India pricing for offerings like LinkedIn Recruiter, which will allow Indian recruiters to
search and target profiles in India," LinkedIn said in a statement.
Various other offerings including `Jobs Network` and `Talent Direct have differentiated pricing in India.
"The growth currently being experienced by the Indian economy needs to be complimented with the right talent.
LinkedIn India`s Head of Hiring Solutions Irfan Abdulla said its member-base consisting of educated and engaged professionals are much sought after by recruiters.
The localised pricing is also an acknowledgment of the growing demand for customised solutions in the Indian market, he noted.
According to the statement, LinkedIn Hiring Solutions are used by many companies in India including ING Vysya, Genpact, Biocon, Wal-Mart, HCL Technologies, L&T Infotech.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Pakistan boss Mickey Arthur undaunted by Australia axe
- SHOCKING! Three Bangladesh players accused of match-fixing in Dhaka Premier league
- Lenovo Vibe K5 2nd flash sale tomorrow; registrations till 11.59 pm today
- Mumbai: Drunk girl creates ruckus in Worli Police Station, slaps cop – Watch video
- MS Dhoni has three to four years of cricket left but Virat Kohli should lead India in all formats: Ravi Shastri