LinkedIn launches localised hiring solutions
New Delhi: Professional networking site LinkedIn today unveiled localised hiring solutions for the Indian market, a move aimed at helping recruiters tap the vast
talent pool in the country.
LinkedIn, which has more than 135 million members worldwide, has over 13 million users in India.
"Specifically for India, LinkedIn India is rolling out localised versions with India pricing for offerings like LinkedIn Recruiter, which will allow Indian recruiters to
search and target profiles in India," LinkedIn said in a statement.
Various other offerings including `Jobs Network` and `Talent Direct have differentiated pricing in India.
"The growth currently being experienced by the Indian economy needs to be complimented with the right talent.
LinkedIn India`s Head of Hiring Solutions Irfan Abdulla said its member-base consisting of educated and engaged professionals are much sought after by recruiters.
The localised pricing is also an acknowledgment of the growing demand for customised solutions in the Indian market, he noted.
According to the statement, LinkedIn Hiring Solutions are used by many companies in India including ING Vysya, Genpact, Biocon, Wal-Mart, HCL Technologies, L&T Infotech.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam