LinkedIn`s user base crosses 300 million mark
Washington: The business-oriented social networking site LinkedIn`s user base has reportedly risen above 300 million people across over 200 countries.
Meanwhile, nearly 23 million new members have signed on since the start of this year.
Senior vice president of products and user experience at LinkedIn, Deep Nishar, said that mobile would be the key to reaching the global workforce of 3.3 billion people.
According to CNET, LinkedIn is used more on mobiles than on PCs with an average of 15 million profile views and 44,000 job applications in over 200 countries through mobile, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you