LinkedIn`s user base crosses 300 million mark
Washington: The business-oriented social networking site LinkedIn`s user base has reportedly risen above 300 million people across over 200 countries.
Meanwhile, nearly 23 million new members have signed on since the start of this year.
Senior vice president of products and user experience at LinkedIn, Deep Nishar, said that mobile would be the key to reaching the global workforce of 3.3 billion people.
According to CNET, LinkedIn is used more on mobiles than on PCs with an average of 15 million profile views and 44,000 job applications in over 200 countries through mobile, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis