LinkedIn`s user base crosses 300 million mark
Washington: The business-oriented social networking site LinkedIn`s user base has reportedly risen above 300 million people across over 200 countries.
Meanwhile, nearly 23 million new members have signed on since the start of this year.
Senior vice president of products and user experience at LinkedIn, Deep Nishar, said that mobile would be the key to reaching the global workforce of 3.3 billion people.
According to CNET, LinkedIn is used more on mobiles than on PCs with an average of 15 million profile views and 44,000 job applications in over 200 countries through mobile, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- It's time for Muslims to rise and protest against some Hindutva forces: Azam Khan
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi