LinkedIn`s user base crosses 300 million mark
Washington: The business-oriented social networking site LinkedIn`s user base has reportedly risen above 300 million people across over 200 countries.
Meanwhile, nearly 23 million new members have signed on since the start of this year.
Senior vice president of products and user experience at LinkedIn, Deep Nishar, said that mobile would be the key to reaching the global workforce of 3.3 billion people.
According to CNET, LinkedIn is used more on mobiles than on PCs with an average of 15 million profile views and 44,000 job applications in over 200 countries through mobile, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love