LinkedIn`s user base crosses 300 million mark
Washington: The business-oriented social networking site LinkedIn`s user base has reportedly risen above 300 million people across over 200 countries.
Meanwhile, nearly 23 million new members have signed on since the start of this year.
Senior vice president of products and user experience at LinkedIn, Deep Nishar, said that mobile would be the key to reaching the global workforce of 3.3 billion people.
According to CNET, LinkedIn is used more on mobiles than on PCs with an average of 15 million profile views and 44,000 job applications in over 200 countries through mobile, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days