London 2012 Basketball: 13th Google doodle
New Delhi: After launching London 2012 Hurdles game, Google has come up with yet another interactive doodle today to represent London 2012 Basketball which allows users score points while playing the match on their computers.
This is Google’s thirteenth and second interactive doodle of the ongoing London 2012 Olympics. Using the space bar or by holding and releasing the left mouse key, the interactive basketball doodle lets users shoot baskets.
The doodle featuring a basketball player also allows you to shoot as many baskets as you can in 24 seconds. The doodle also shows a countdown timer and the points earned.
Earlier, Google had celebrated London 2012 Olympics events like Pole Vault, Shot Put, Table Tennis, Hockey, Artistic Gymnastics men`s Rings, Fencing, Diving, Archery, Synchronised Swimming and Javelin with a different doodle theme for every sport.
The opening ceremony of the London 2012 Olympics on July 27 was celebrated with doodle depicting five athletes playing different Olympics sports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble