London 2012 fencing: Google celebrates with new doodle
New Delhi: As expected Google continued to celebrate the biggest sporting extravaganza by dedicating a doodle for the third time in a row. Day three’s doodle is dedicated to the London 2012 Fencing.
The doodle shows two fencers playing the game. One fencer is on the attack mode while the other player is trying to take a defense with the letter ‘L’ from the Google’s logo.
Yesterday, the doodle was dedicated for the London 2012 diving which showed a female diver taking position to take a back-flip into the pool with Google’s logo forming inside the pool.
On Saturday, Google doodle represented the London 2012 archery. The doodle depicted a girl archer aiming on a green field, reminiscent of the historic Lord’s cricket ground where the archery events of the Summer Games are being held.
On Friday, Google had celebrated the opening ceremony of the London 2012 Olympics with their doodle depicting five athletes playing different Olympics sports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'